Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: P Q E

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    <font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ August 29, 2003 05:53 AM: Message edited by: cameraguy ]</font></font>

    Original Message reinserted by the moderator to keep the topic thread intact.

    Originally posted by Corey:
    What model would that be?

    I'm inspired to try some of this!
    <font size="2" face="verdana, sans-serif">I've got a brochure that says the Eumig PMA 881 can do it.

    The Nizo's like the s480, s560, s800, 481, 561, 801 can all do it.

    The Bolex H8/H16 cameras allow you to do it manually.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 06, 2003 03:20 AM: Message edited by: Alex ]</font>

  2. #12
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, you guys seem well on your way to cracking my secrets. But as cameraguy said a while ago, there's no point in hoarding cameras, better that we use our cameras. Better to see others encouraged and going out and trying new ideas then for me to keep quiet about what I've done.

    And the pay is great! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I'm somewhat surprised that only a small percentage of the super-8 filmmakers get to the bottom of what Super-Cameras can really do. Perhaps this is because most productions are based primarily on actors, and so things like time-lapse, single frame, slow-motion, and time-exposure isn't valued as much.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Levi's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2001
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a Minolta xl400 that a guy at a pawn shop gave to me for free. When I got home, I discovered that in single frame mode, the shutter stuck and would stay open. I think I'm going to try that.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Mike Buckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wanna do time exposure!!! I've used it before, to make zooms for backlit animation on a Mitchell 16mm, and tried a primitive method using one of my old Kodak Reg 8 Brownies, but my super 8 doesn't do it...it will do frame interval things though...maybe i'll give that a try...had the darn thing for over 20 years, and have never tried that before..shame on me!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    <font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ August 29, 2003 05:53 AM: Message edited by: cameraguy ]</font></font>

    Original Message reinserted by the moderator to keep the topic thread intact.

    Originally posted by MikeyB:
    ..it will do frame interval things though...maybe i'll give that a try...had the darn thing for over 20 years, and have never tried that before..shame on me!
    <font size="2" face="verdana, sans-serif">I'm suprised the time lapse ***** hasn't punished you for that [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 06, 2003 03:21 AM: Message edited by: Alex ]</font>

  6. #16
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One nice thing about time-exposure, one cartridge of film lasts a good long time. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    uh oh, the automatic censor does not like the word f-a-i-r-y.

  8. #18
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Different letters,(PXK) same film.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •